Thursday, September 2, 2010

*Flower Girls from HeAvEn*


My angels were perfect! 3 flower girls? What were we thinking? Photos were...difficult, but look how beautiful! We coordinated their dresses with mine in diamond white. My partner found these on one of his ebay bargain hunts $25 USD before S&H, AMAZING considering how expensive flower girl dresses are now a days. They are very good quality, required little altering and had taffeta already sewn in.

I made these Organza Flower Hair clips in blue and in white. The girls demanded no fuss hair pieces and I was surprised to see them in place at the end of the night! DIY Organza Flowers: Simply cut ten circles, in 3 different sizes out of a piece of organza and lightly singe the edges of each circle around the flame of a candle. Use stick pins to hold "flower" in place. Use a brad embellishment found at any scrap booking store as the center of the flower, poke through all ten layers. Use glue gun to adhere a small piece of felt to back of flower and than glue barrette, hair clip or fastener to flowers. I bundled two flowers of different sizes together.

To thank our young entourage, I prepared these Travel Activity Packages with goodies to keep my munchkins busy for hours. I shopped for hours to make the perfect package for each one of my special kids, but hey, that's what I do.

Travel Activity Packages include:
Crayons, markers, stickers, temp tattoos, magnets, bracelet making kits, educational work books, sticker books, foam sticker activities, calenders, mini scrapbook and all my favorite embellishments.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment